Friday 2 September 2011

September


A beautiful month. Spring is emerging and my Birthday approaches. I guess I wont be looking forward to that particular day with as much enthusiasm as the years roll by lol.

On my journeys around the Blogosphere I have noticed many putting up their list of things they hope to get done in the new month. I think this is a great idea, so I thought I would put my own list forward.

September Stitchy List
  • I really want to finish Tis the Season - I will put up a progress pic on this 1 tomorrow
  • Id love to finish the Spring section of my '4 Seasons Kitties'
  • I'd love to do at least 10 hours on my other kitty stitch

I think thats a list that I can achieve. Lets see how I go :) I hope you are all having a lot of fun with your crafts as I am this month, whether it be brightening into Spring or mellowing into Fall.

Happy Stitching :-D

2 comments:

sharine said...

Good luck with your september goals!

Fiona said...

Those are very sweet kitty stitches you have got.... lots and lots of work in them....
Hugz