Wednesday 24 August 2011

Fun Filled Days

Well around caring for the family and doing the housework of course we know theres not a lot of time to spare. But in that time Ive been making the best of trying to complete some projects :) 1 at a time is going to to work so at the moment that project is 'Tis The Season' which is slowly coming along.


After this piece is finished I think I will celebrate by finally framing some of my finishes for the first time. But for now this one needs a little TLC with a wash, so I will see what I can do on another couple of WIPS in that time :)

Happy Stitching :-D

2 comments:

Joysze said...

Hi!! :) Thanks for stopping by. :D

This looks great, and I'm looking forward to seeing pics of our framed finishes. :)

Anonymous said...

what a great finish,i love xmas projects,well done