Tuesday 27 September 2011

Spring Progress

I decided to wait for a week to post this time as I wanted to be able to show some decent progress :)I have been reading blogs and commenting here and there, just not posting.

So what else have I been up to? Well I'll let the pictures tell the tale...
Orange kitty now has 2 ears :-D
And the 1st little kitty is appearing in '4 Seasons Kitties'

And now Im getting ready for my sister to visit for a few days which will mean a lot of shopping (hopefully framing) and a lot of talking :)

Happy Stitching Everyone as we approach the end of another month :)

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

The kitties are looking gorgeous.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Bec said...

Aw, they are so adorable! :D

kate n said...

I like this designs and the design is starting to come to life :)

Teipu said...

The kitties are so cute! I really need to do some projects with cats too!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

They are both so beautiful. I haven't done detailed cross-stitching in quite some time but definitely know the work involved. Enjoy time with your sister. Best wishes, Tammy

Unknown said...

Your projects are coming along grand. Enjoy your sister's visit!