Thursday 7 April 2011

Progress - Frogs and Fairys

So its now the 8th. Doesnt time fly? Life has been so up in the air, but Ive tried to find some down time to stitch. Im not as far along again as Id like to be but I can see a change. So first I thought I would share a progress pic of my daughters fairy as I start to work on the details.



And also I mentioned a frog pic I did a few years ago which I am now going to have to buy a frame for as I'd love it hanging in the entryway. What do you think?


So as I work a little more on the fairy and push to finish my angels (which I will post about in the next couple of days) I stitch with love and laughter and thats the best medicine I think (washed down with a hot chocolate of course) lol.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hello! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog--I'm happy to have found yours, too :)

Your little pink fairy stitching is darling--your daughter is going to love her!