Monday 30 April 2012

Progress and a Poll

Well its 1 week later and Im still stitching away on Comfy Cozy. Last night after my longest stitching break for a long time (surprisingly almost on 4 hours!) this is where its up to for this weeks progress pic.

Hopefully soon I will get to the half a page done mark :P

On the right hand side of my page Ive started a poll just for fun, to see how often you all like seeing progress pictures on these larger WIPs, such as HAED.

And thats all from me this week. A slow stitching week as life has been a little hectic (A family of 5 and no fridge or freezer for 3 days) but we're back on track now.

Happy Stitching in this wonderful new month!

3 comments:

sharine said...

I can't wait to see more of this pattern. Great progress so far!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D

Ewa said...

I responded once a week but I think it also depends on how much time you've had to stitch. I do 10 hour rotations so I like to post my progress at the end of each rotation, which gives me pretty consistent progress but might take me more or less than a week.