Monday, 23 April 2012

HAED Progress...Finally!

Well since I can finally take some pics I thought I would show you the (small) progress on my HAED. This is how it looked back in December when I started...

and this is what it looks like now after just over a weeks or so work put into it ....

there are some dark reds in the black that arent showing too well.
Oh and I should add that this is what I was busy stitching away on over IHSW.

Hopefully it will grow with more speed now that I have my stitchy bug back :)

Happy Stitching!



6 comments:

Joysze said...

Great progress on this one!! :D

Bea said...

That is terrific progress. What's the pattern?

♥ Nia said...

Great progress!! :)

Ewa said...

Glad to hear you have your stitchy bug back! You've put in some great progress on this piece.

milly said...

Great progress!

Glad your bug is back!

Mangogirl said...

great progress :)