Monday 18 August 2014

Secret stitching

Well I've been busy in the last week. 2 more pieces turned up in the mail. My second secret stitch and another for my stash :)

I did more progress on my first S.S.
 And started the second

I'll keep working on them and try to make a little progress on 1 of my other WIPs to have something to show :)

The other paternI got and kitted up I've had my eye on for quite a while. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet, I'll probably stitch it up and put it away with no names or dates yet. 

I have more stash mail on the way which is exciting. 1 more gift/secret stitch and 2 just for me. 

But that all for now, I hope you're all getting plenty of stitching time and keeping the frog at bay 

Happy Stitching! 

1 comment:

Shebafudge said...

A bit late...but a brilliant new project to look forward to. xx