Wednesday 14 December 2011

Santa Sack Swap

Well today is the day! Dear Daughter (4) has been in charge of the countdown for the last week :) And I thought I would share a peek of what is waiting for me to open (although Im wondering with 3 other pairs of willing hands, how much actual opening I'll get to do :P )

So this is what the wonderful Fiona has sent me this year

Now Im off to supervise the opening of them as I know they will all be wonderful, thoughtful presents.

Christmas has come early this year :) (and I get a taste of how hypo the kids will be on the day!)

Happy Holidays :)

3 comments:

Fiona said...

hope you all have fun opening ....

Valspierssews said...

What fun! Such a lot of wonderful presents.

Joysze said...

They're all beautifully wrapped and so festive. Have lots of fun!! :D